Sunday, June 24, 2012

Professional Goals


To develop a wider knowledge base and understanding about all aspects of the field of early childhood education, specifically focusing on theirs, child interactions, teacher child interactions, program management, building relationships with families, and implementing developmentally appropriate practices.

To develop a wider knowledge base and understanding of communicating and instructing adult learners in the field of early childhood education, how to teach to all learning styles, to create reflective practices in my trainings, to take the time to get to know and understand where my participants are coming from, and what level they are at in their career and education. 


To be able to take the knowledge and research gained  in my classes and implement the information into creating my training and workshops, while sharing with others in my program to help start my advocacy movement to help others understand the importance of having a solid foundation of early childhood education and child development while working with children.  

No comments:

Post a Comment