Monday, May 7, 2012

Say It With Meaning

We worry about what a child will become tomorrow, yet we forget that he is someone today.  ~Stacia Tauscher

You can learn many things from children.  How much patience you have, for instance.  ~Franklin P. Jones


Children need love, especially when they do not deserve it.  ~Harold Hulbert

Children are one third of our population and all of our future.  ~Select Panel for the Promotion of Child Health, 1981

 

“Tell me and I'll forget; show me and I may remember; involve me and I'll understand.”  Chinese Proverb


There is a garden in every childhood, an enchanted place where colors are brighter, the air softer, and the morning more fragrant than ever again.  ~Elizabeth Lawrence

 
There is always one moment in childhood when the door opens and lets the future in.  ~Graham Greene, The Power and the Glory 


If you carry your childhood with you, you never become older.  ~Tom Stoppard


No comments:

Post a Comment